This venue is a dream for couples and photographers alike.
Let me be the first to tell you that this venue is breathtaking! Even after spending three days at this location I am still in awe of it. This is a venue that I hope to return to time and time again. Located in Bucyrus, KS it is an easy short drive from Kansas City and Overland Park. You can escape the city while still having access to the best of the best vendors. #Win for everyone!
Here are five things I specifically love about Bourgmont Winery:
- Starting at the gated entrance the long driveway wraps around one of the two private ponds on the property. The entire property is so well kept and has such fine craftsmanship it is a statement of its own. You and your guests are going to know you picked the right venue even before stepping foot inside.
- The great room of the winery has floating candles from end to end. Hundreds and hundreds of candles. It highlights the beautiful high ceilings and creates a sense of wonder. While I know Harry Potter fans would love this, I believe it is a statement piece that can fit any wedding theme hosted at Bourgmont.
- The neutral tones of the courtyard will complement any wedding color pallet. I personally love soft pinks and whites at this location, but no colors are off limits. This also offers lots of choices for weddings in different seasons.
- The winery and courtyard are stunning and offer a variety of setup options to fit your wedding style and size. Indoor weddings in the great room is a perfect option for a rainy day alternative, or any day for that matter. If I had to pick three words to describe Bourgmont it would be: classy, romantic, and countryside-esque.
- There is wine, and clean restrooms! Okay I had a hard time narrowing down to just five reasons so I’ve bundled these together. The Bourgmont team knows how to take care of their clients. Their wine is amazing and top of the line. I am in love with their Armogan red wine. Going beyond the obvious, their team leaves nothing overlooked. Every inch of their venue, including the restrooms, is spotless.
Reach out if you would love to hear more about my experience at Bourgmont. You can follow them as well on Instagram @bourgmont_winery